2012年6月2日星期六

Holiday Gifts from Carhartt - Carhartt Clothing for everyone!

Holiday Gifts from Carhartt - Carhartt Clothing for everyone!

Holiday shopping is almost complete,Christian Louboutin Pas Cher, just got my last shipment in from Red Hill General Store and Ie been wrapping presents most of the day. Money has been tight for my family this year, as I sure it has for everyone. So I decided to buy just one awesome, useful gift per family member. So for mom I got her a set of new pots and pans, she had the same ones since before I was born. I know shel just adore this set, theye made by Farberware and are in her favorite color,christian louboutin soldes, red. But that the only gift that isn made by Carhartt.


For my brother Dave,christian louboutin soldes, he the oldest I purchased the . Theyl be perfect on the days he working on his logging job,mbt zum Verkauf, and plans to leave straight from work to go deer hunting with the guys from his job. The tool pockets on them will come in handy for him too,chaussures christian louboutin, especially for his weekend projects if he wears them during them. I also got my other two brothers, Jared and Steven, a Work Camo Zip Up Sweatshirt by Carhartt each. Theye twins so I thought matching sweatshirts would be appropriate and remind them of when Mom would dress them alike. She always did this during Christmas, they hated it, and I thought it was pretty darn funny.

My favorite gift I purchased is for Janet, my cousin. And honestly,hogan vendita, it going to be tempting to get her something different and keep her gift. My cousin loves to ride her motorcycle as soon as it gets barely warm enough. So I thought she would love the Carhartt mock neck quilt lined vest. It will keep her warm while she rides so she get out a little sooner this year,Christian Louboutin, yet still leave her arms free to maneuver the motorcycle. And the teal color I bought for her will make a great contrast against her black leather chaps she wears when tearing up the pavement. Boy, that girl can ride!


For dad I splurged a little, I a daddy girl at heart, I bought him a pair of Men Extremes Biberall-Artic Quilt lined bibs (the pairs of bibs he has now he had since I was a small tike if that tells you how durable Carhartt is) and I bought him a pair of Carhartt leather palm suede cowhide gloves. I just know hel love them. Dad loves his work wear.


The presents look so pretty under my tree; we got it out and decorated it right after we got back from our Thanksgiving festivities. I cannot wait to see everyone reactions to their presents. And I so glad that Carhartt and Red Hill General Store make shopping for my family so easy. I can find all my favorite Carhartt stuff there and more. I can wait to go visit my sister-in-law in Virginia this coming year; she told me that Red Hill General Store has a retail shop just 30 minutes from her house in Woodlawn. Maybe Il get lucky and get some Christmas shopping done early while there next year! Speaking of Christy,Christian Louboutin Pas Cher, I need to get her Christmas present in the mail. Shel be getting a melon colored Women Military Cap by Carhartt. She always been into funky caps, and I think this one will be perfect for her! All of the carhartt clothing I bought for my family can be found at this link www.redhillgeneralstore.com/carhartt/carhartt.htmCarlene Townson

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论